Vision, Purpose and Values webinar and support accessing free business growth
Vision, purpose, and values are the cornerstones of a strong workplace culture. They help to align thinking throughout the business and can provide a solid foundation for growth. At our complimentary webinar, we’ll teach you how to develop your vision, purpose, and values to maximise your results.
On Wednesday 29th September at 12pm, join us for our complimentary webinar, Vision, Purpose, and Values, where you’ll:
- Demystify the three cornerstones of culture
- Discover the components of a clear vision statement
- Learn how to define your ‘why’ – your core purpose
- Understand the importance of Core Values and how to derive them
- Learn how to pull your vision, purpose and values together into a culture card
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is the New Zealand government’s international business development agency. Their job is to support businesses in order to grow a productive, sustainable and inclusive economy.
It can be overwhelming trying to work out what assistance you can access. We are a registered service provider for providing business growth advice – please contact us back by email if you want our help in accessing government support in this way sometime in the next 6 months?