May Tip Bits
Do you know your own numbers?
Have you measured the impact of the recent business legislation on your figures?
Planning for Success Workshop
Thursday 20 May 9am – 1:00pm
This workshop is recommended most suitable for growing businesses who are or wish to manage a small team of employees. The focus for this workshop is Understanding your Numbers.
This is a business education session designed to help inspire leadership thinking, gain clarity and create strong action plans.
Making small regular improvements to business processes will help you achieve long term success
For those business owners who want to:
– Work Smarter and not just harder.
– Gain leverage.
– Be financially profitable
– Have a better work-life balance
– Get more enjoyment from your business
Free Webinar GET Back to Business
Wednesday May 26 12pm
The only certainty for businesses right now is that there will be ongoing disruption. Focus your energy on the things you can control and the opportunities that exist. Our Get Back to Business webinar will help you get the best return on your efforts and use change to help you work through these uncertain times. You’ll also get a complimentary Back to Business Action List to help you plan and execute with confidence and focus.
Join us for this complimentary webinar, where you’ll:
- Clarify the challenges you need to overcome
- Understand how to embrace change and focus on what you can control
- Define your product/service mix, marketing plan and HR needs
- Determine key finance, budget and pricing requirements
- Define the planning you should undertake to get back to business
View the recording here
Employment agreements – Are these fixed in stone or can they be changed?